Valid till 31 December 2017
Valid till 31 July 2017
© COPYRIGHT 2017
TPaay Asia Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Tune Money Sdn Bhd)
All Rights Reserved.
Enjoy 20% off when paying with BIG Prepaid at the counter, from now till 31 Dec 2017! The only natural history museum in Singapore, Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum is the custodian of the city’s natural history.
Visit lkcnhm.nus.edu.sg for more museum information.
All-Day-Fun, All-Year-Long! Make the most of your Sentosa experience and Get exclusive discounts on dinner, attractions, hotel packages and more when you pay with your BIG Prepaid Mastercard®!
Visit www.sentosa.com.sg/State-Specials/Mastercard-Promotions for full details.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Pay with BIG Prepaid MasterCard at to enjoy the privilege at the outlet.
2. The Organizer reserve the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaign Period at any time as deemed fit.
3. The Organizer reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Campaign with or without prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle any participant to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
4. The Organizer, subsidiaries, affiliates and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Campaign (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum extent permitted by law).
5. The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other promotional or advertising materials in connection to this Campaign. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and any translation thereof, the English version of the Terms and Conditions shall prevail and supersede.
6. The Organizer reserves the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and condition (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to the participants.
By day, it’s a nail salon for ladies, by night it turns into a classy bespoke cocktail lounge. Jekyll & Hyde makes one of the best gin and tonics in town, along with snacks like the spicy crab mantou. Each set purchase also comes with a limited edition sticker pack.
Visit www.49tras.st for more information.
A hidden gem among the Ann Siang and Club Street buzz, Screening Room provides the perfect hangout for drinks after work or on weekends. Savour bar bites and cocktails underneath the stars in the heart of Chinatown at just S$50 nett!
Visit screeningroom.com.sg for more information.
Soaking in the charm of national monument, CHIJMES, Coriander Leaf is a pan-Asian restaurant that serving up reinterpreted Asian flavours. Be surrounded by one of Singapore’s iconic colonial heritage and tease your taste buds with redefined Singaporean flavours.
Visit corianderleaf.com for more information.