© COPYRIGHT 2017
TPaay Asia Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Tune Money Sdn Bhd)
All Rights Reserved.
We’re giving away RM20 AirAsia E-Gift Voucher to the first 1,000 applicants from 23 Dec 2016 until 22 Jan 2017! With BIG Prepaid MasterCard, you will get to enjoy a string of travel related benefits including ZERO Processing Fee when you book your flights on www.airasia.com!
To more traveling!
*Terms & Conditions apply. While stocks last.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The “BIG PREPAID MASTERCARD RM20 AIRASIA E-GIFT VOUCHER CAMPAIGN” (“Campaign”) is organized by TPaay Asia Sdn Bhd (“the Organizer”).
2. By participating in this Campaign, all participants are be deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Organizer (as may be applicable) including decisions of the Organizer in all matters related thereto.
3. This Campaign is only open to the first one thousand (1000) participants who qualify as “Eligible Customers”. To qualify and participate in this Campaign, participants must do the following:-
a) Must apply for the BIG Prepaid MasterCard issued by TPaay Asia between the 23rd of December, 2016 to the 22nd of January, 2017 (“Campaign Period”). The Organizer reserve the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaign Period at any time as deemed fit.
b) Must be 18 years of age or older as at 23rd of December, 2016.
4. Participants who meet the above criteria will be deemed as Eligible Customers who are eligible to receive a RM20 AirAsia e-Gift Voucher (“the Voucher”) pursuant to this Campaign that can be used to redeem AirAsia flights.
5. The Voucher is valid for a period of three (3) months from the date as stated on the Voucher, after which it will be deemed as expired and can no longer be used to redeem flights on AirAsia.
6. The Voucher will be sent to the Eligible Customers within fourteen (14) working days from the date of successful card application during the Campaign Period.
7. The Organizer reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any of the Eligible Customers from receiving the Voucher and/or forfeiting the Voucher from being redeemed for AirAsia flights if the Organizer believe that any of the Eligible Customers have undertaken fraudulent practices and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Promotion or to the Organizer.
8. The use of the Voucher to redeem AirAsia flights is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion run by AirAsia.
9. The Voucher is not exchangeable and/or transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
10. The use of the Voucher to redeem AirAsia flights shall be subject to the exclusion of certain destinations as identified and determined from time to time at the sole discretion of AirAsia.
11. The use of the Voucher to redeem AirAsia flights can only be performed through the AirAsia website at www.airasia.com and shall be subject to AirAsia’s terms and conditions. All queries related to the redemption of the Voucher with regard to this Campaign should be addressed to AirAsia, via www.airasia.com/ask/.
12. The Organizer reserves the right to automatically disqualify any participant who fails to fulfil the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign without notice.
13. The Organizer reserve the right to use any personal data of participants in any manner and/or for any purpose deem fit and the participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment whatsoever.
14. Participants may be contacted at any time deemed appropriate by the Organizer, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organizer.
15. The Organizer reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Campaign with or without prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organizer shall not entitle any participant to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
16. The Organizer, subsidiaries, affiliates and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Campaign (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum extent permitted by law)
17. The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other promotional or advertising materials in connection to this Campaign. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and any translation thereof, the English version of the Terms and Conditions shall prevail and supersede.
18. The Organizer reserves the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and condition (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to the participants. The Organizer decision in relation to all aspects of the Campaign including the gift of the Voucher to Eligible Customers is deemed final, binding and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence, complaint or appeal whatsoever will be entertained.
Have you received your new PIN-enabled BIG Prepaid MasterCard?
Kindly be reminded to activate the new card and set your 6-digit PIN number in order to use the card.
Please call 1300-13-3388 (local) or +603 7662 9200 (overseas) if you have not receive your new card or if you require further assistance with card activation.